According to experts, as much as 80% of success in your relationships depends on well-set speech and ability to concisely and beautifully express thoughts. It is not for nothing known companies’ managers and successful politicians perfectly mastered this art of oratory. A business trainers who conduct seminars and workshops on skills possession of speech, say that anyone can learn it.
So check out next tips that can help you learn how to speak correctly:
- First you need to cope with the excitement. After all, a beautiful and pleasant to the ear it can be only when he is calm and unruffled. In this self-hypnosis can help by breathing exercises, as well as experience with the interlocutor, in our Chat rooms, for example;
- It is important to know exactly what to say. If you are a good specialist, an excellent knowledge of the subject of performance, then you will be easy to explain the idea of his speech. And most importantly, you will not be afraid of tricky questions and be able to competently answer them.
- The maximum volume limits speech, saying in substance. Do not try to explain to the audience all the "pitfalls" and the nuances of the chosen theme. It is better to be limited to one issue, but fully open it. And if the topic is extensive, break it into several performances. After all, information does not reveal the surface and the threads will not make it memorable.
- Carefully choose a theme for the presentation. Let it help you in the answers to questions such as: Are you interested in this topic? Do you have enough knowledge on this topic? Can you correctly answer the additional questions relating to performance?
- Well, prepare your speech. Ideally, it should be completely written on paper and memorize. You can also prepare a written report and read it, but that, in practice, not so interesting for the audience. Professional speakers on the leaf block in a small outline of the report, and then try to speak extemporaneously. But if you are still worried that forget something or act in a first time, then a serious preparation to your performance is a must.
- Think in advance and prepare supporting materials: schemes, presentations, handouts, list of key terms, performance plan, statistics and more. Such information will make the presentation easier, vivid and memorable. If the report uses some technology, pre-check it, and if you do not know how, learn how to use it.
- Use sometimes a speech some quotes or humorous comments, give examples from life, communicate with the audience, the audience ask questions. All this will make your presentation lively, memorable; brighten up your speech and to bring you to higher level masters of oratory.
- Do not be afraid to make a mistake. Even the most well-known speakers do them: confused data negotiated or exaggerated information. Just correct yourself and trying not to dwell on this, continue to act on.
- Keep in mind that, according to experts, from all appearances is stored, as a rule, not what a person says and not how he does it - he do it correctly and with pleasure.